- recruiting the community to get involved on planning groups, donating money, getting on the programmer list, and just getting jazzed about this station & telling all your friends;
- holding COMMUNITY LISTENING sessions all around Burlington, to gather input, feedback, ideas, share our status in planning, and answer questions;
- managing the digital outreach for the station (website, newsletter, social media, etc.);
- coordinating and leading our audio and radio education monthly workshops;
- sharing info with Burlington (and beyond) about how this new little low-power community radio station plans to stand out AND fit into the existing community radio scene in the queen city.
This group is currently made up of the following people:
Interested in helping us do community outreach for the station? Email station coordinator Rachel O’Neill at email@example.com