Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, committees have been meeting remotely and doing some business by email. If you are interested in getting involved or want to know when a particular committee is meeting, please contact us.
- Radio Advisory Council (RAC) – This is made up of the chairs of each of the station committees, two RAC co-chairs, and representatives from the Media Factory. This group is the station governance council, with a membership that includes elected and appointed members. They meet monthly on the 2nd Monday.
- Outreach & Education Committee – This committee keeps our website, social media, flyers, tabling, and other outreach tools cooking and oversees the education efforts of the station, including programmer training. We always need more members and programmer trainers! They meet monthly on the 2nd Monday.
- Programming Committee – This group reviews programmer applications, recommends and maintains necessary station documentation, and steer the programming vision for the station. They meet monthly on the fourth Tuesday of the month.
- Tech Committee – These folks research gear needs for the station studio, install equipment, and make recommendations for purchases. They meet as needed and online.
- WBTV-LP All Station Meeting– All members of the station community are required to attend our yearly all-station meetings. These are a chance for committees to report back on their progress and for the membership to vet big decisions together.