Calling all WBTV-LP Supporters!
Our first public WBTV-LP Burlington All Station Meeting is Thursday, January 7
Please join us and the scores of other WBTV-LP members on Thursday, January 7 from 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. at 208 Flynn Ave, in the new VCAM & RETN Media Factory space, for WBTV-LP Burlington’s first all station meeting.
As a member supported community radio station, WBTV-LP Burlington is dedicated to having regular all station meetings to report back to our members and the larger listening community about our progress as a station. Our two-person leadership duo for station building – Audrey Homan and Llu Mulvaney-Stanak – will facilitate the gathering which will include membership mingling, a potluck dinner, and report backs from our five working committees on our timeline for station building for 2016. This will include:
- Fundraising Group – Launching our spring crowd funding campaign and other efforts, as well as our overall goal
- Governance Group – Drafts of station leadership structure and policies
- Outreach Group – Online efforts and education series
- Programming Group – New programmer guidelines and schedule examples
- Tech Group – Antenna placement and other specs.
Remember, in true Vermont community radio style, it will also be a potluck dinner (please bring a dish to share)!
More info on 99.3FM, WBTV-LP Burlington is always at 993wbtv.org.